okay, so in trying to come up with a new design for my fursona I finally came up with some kind of definite model.
This is the new Fi, basically she's the same, but...
1. her markings have changed a little. Her muzzle is now only colored on the top half; her back saddle extends down to her side, and the back marking color extends down and covers her whole tail. I'm debating whether or not I want to give her an underbelly color and what pattern it will be in...
2. She's more German Shepherd than wolf. She has a slight GS-like slant down her back. She has a little bit of wolf in her, but it's not as prominent as it was in the older version. I'll try to make her details more obvious in later pictures, but her fur is thicker and her muzzle is droopier than before.
3. The scruffy tail is still relevant.
4. Got rid of the three hairs; this will be a trait meant only for the original Fido character, to help separate the two even more.
5. Can't pick the friggin' colors!
If I give her underbelly markings, she may just keep her old colors, but I was also thinking about changing her main fur color to grey...I don't know, I'll keep messing with ideas....
6. since I'm changing her appearance enough that one should be able to tell the difference between the fursona and the original character, her name will remain as Fido. :3
She's still a work in progress, but this is pretty definite besides some minor easily editable details.