I haven't done a "tagged" journal in awhile, and I know a lot of people will probably regard this as spam, so feel free to browse through my answered questions and random facts until I have some art-related news to report. :3
I was tagged by
a little while ago and didn't get around to answering the tag due to being on vacation with shitty internet, so here are the rules & answered questions from his tag!:RULES
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions you tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people +put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged you read this'.
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs
9. Can't say,no tags
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
01. VHS or DVD?
As much love as I have for VHS tapes, they get messed up very easily go I'm going to go with DVDs02. What do you think is the best Disney sequel?
(Some of) My personal favorites include "101 Dalmatians 2" "The Lion King 2" "Lady and the Tramp 2" and "Cinderella 3," and at the same time I think they're among the best in terms of production quality and continuity 03. Who is your favorite Disney dog?
Pongo and Perdita!!04. If a bottle of Diet Coke was fighting a bottle of Sprite, who do you think should win?
Sprite--I love Diet Coke, but thanks to its intense fizz and citursy flavor, Sprite just has that extra kick
to it05. Do you hate headaches?
Very much so, and unfortunately I get them pretty often--I'm just lucky they're minor headahces06. When was the last time you saw a movie in theaters?
A few weeks ago, I saw "How to Train Your Dragon 2." I'm currently debating seeing "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"07. What is your favorite OC that I have created?
Probably Checkers (love the spots!) and Othello--I love both of their color schemes and patterns; and Valeska the Border Collie--I just have a soft spot for sweet-tempered collie characters. :308. Would you rather manage a dirty bar or a grocery store located in a ghetto neighborhood?
Dirty bar--sounds more interesting09. What would you do if the Kool Aid man angrily broke into your house?
Probably shout with him--that "OH YEAH!!" line? That's just classic!10. Would you rather swim into a tidal wave or be stuck underground with no way out?
Swim into a tidal wave--at least then I have a chance...
And now here are the questions from being tagged by
I'm not going to repost the rules, since they pretty much read the same thing.
1. Favorite type of food?
I'm a pizza-holic!
2. What was your best vacation?
Connecticon 2014!!...probably that or when I went to Disneyland, when I was about 11
3. Favorite sci-fi universe (Star Wars, Galactica, Star Trek, etc.)
I'm going to say Star Wars, even though I've only seen one or two of the films in their entirety. I've always loved the backgrounds, and all the cities and towns looked so cool
4. If you could, which planet would you visit (you can also mention moons, and Pluto does count)
Maybe Jupiter? I know it's pretty hell-ish, but it just sounds so cool!
5. Favorite Animal?
wolves (grey), dogs, dinosaurs (specifically Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus, but I love them all!!), cheetahs and African lions are slowly making their way onto my fav animals list
6. Do you freak out when someone seems to be following you for no apparent reason?
Nope, I just go somewhere safe or head to a public place--if I freak out then I'm more likely to do something stupid
7. Your cultural heritage?
African-American (Nigerian), with some hints of Native American and even smaller hints of French and English
8. Have you lost track of your age?
9. Do you like naps?
Not really...I tend not to feel rejuvenated after taking a nap, I just feel groggy, so the only up-side is that they allow me to stay up for a few more hours than usual at night.
10. Favorite game (video games can be here too).
Need for Speed 2 will always be my first video game love--it was the first game that I really played throughly and it was great for the competitive streak in me
And since both tags asked that I post 10 facts and questions each, I'm just going to combine them and post 20 facts and 20 questions! Here's to knowing more about my boring life!!
1. I've only had one boyfriend in my life
2. I hate wearing yellow more than wearing white
3. Contrary to popular belief, I actually like to dance...I just like doing stupid dances like "Time Warp" over something like twerking
4. If I could punch any celebrity in the face it'd probably be Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus
5. When I was in high school (I think around 15?) I wanted people to call me Salem; so much so that I wrote it on my homework...yeah, I used to hate my birthname...
6. I don't really hate "Twilight," I just hate what the movie has done to vampire culture/the general perception of vampires in the media. The concept is fine--I'm all for an author wanting to change the lore for the sake of their work, but I think the execution (both in the books and the movie) is terrible. Bella Swan and Edward are still terrible, though.
7. I didn't have a real music preference until my friends introduced me to rock and metal when I was 12/13
8. I hate swimming in the ocean--not because I'm afraid of sharks or drowning--but because I'm afraid of jellyfish
9. I was 5'10", until I shot up an inch last year
10. I prefer actual books over ebooks/Kindle
11. I've always been frightenly jealous of comic book/graphic novel colorists and inkers....how do you people do that??
12. I hate summer. Don't get me wrong, the vacation days are nice and all, but I can't stand the heat
13. I'd love to learn how to be a special effects make-up artist
14. I want to get my nose pierced, but I'm a punk when it comes to pain
15. Most people like apples and peanut butter, I like celery and peanut butter!
16. I want to learn how to play the acoustic and electric guitar
17. I'm the only person in my immediate family that has to wear glasses for overall sight, not just reading or night-driving
18. I love dalmatian spots (gee, I wonder why...)
19. When I get my own place, I'm more concerned with creating a personal studio space than I am with coming up with a good bedroom--I can sleep on a couch, dammit!
20. I love African wild dogs and jackals more than I like foxes, but I rarely draw the first two
QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1. For romantic/love songs, do you prefer songs with lyrics or instrumentals?
2. 2D animation, 3D animation or claymation?
3. Why is your favorite band/singer your favorite?
4. Do you have a secret crush on anyone? (a schoolmate, coworker, celebrity, etc.--You don't have to give names)
5. Are you more scared of jellyfish or stingrays?
6. In one word, describe your take on politics.
7. What year do you think hoverboards will finally be created?
8. "Batman Beyond" or "Young Justice"
9. Regardless of your artistic skill level or style, if you were given the opportunity and tools to create your own comic what would it be about?
10. What's your favorite eye color? (that includes unnatural colors, like pink or purple)
11. Do you sometimes wish you could change your entire style/image and start over?
12. What's your favorite store?
13. What's your favorite and least favorite/most hated fandom? (doesn't have to be one you're a part of)
14. Do you cosplay or wear a fursuit?
15. What's your second favorite color?
16. If you could create a holiday, what would it be and why?
17. If you're first job/career idea doesn't go the way you planned, for whatever reason, what else would you want to be/do?
18. Do you have an unpopular or unconventional opinion on something?
19. Kiwi strawberry or lemonade iced tea
20. How many star constellations can you name without cheating?
And that's all, folks! I know the rule is to tag 10 people (technically, I'd tag 20), but I know people will choose to do this whether or not I tag them, so I am going to cheat (sorry, taggers) and say I tag any and everyone who wants to fill this out!